Masters Level Student Internship Training Program
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A POST-GRADUATE INTERNSHIP?
Pak Center can offer you:
- approximately 30 years of excellent field experience in training and supervising interns in mental health and addictions
- exposure to diverse clientele and evidence based practice
- knowledge and / or experience working with an electronic medical record
- access to the park center professional library containing numerous books, curriculum, dvd / videos, etc.
- access to high quality training, e.g., students will participate in online education and have the option to participate in the Professional Training Series (continuing education workshops) at no cost during their internship at Park Center
- tutelage under excellent clinical supervisors who enjoy working with students
- experience tasks and projects that offer practical experience for future work in the field
- knowledge and skills that can enhance your professional development and career opportunities
For more information, contact:
Emily Liechty, LCSW
Professional Development Coordinator
PH: (260) 481-2700 ext. 2148
Park Center, Inc.
909 E. State Blvd.
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46805